Breathe, Feel and AWAKEN!
Faith Hunter (@spirituallyfly), author, Founder of ELEVATE, and global yoga, meditation and wellness expert, has designed a unique meditation and mindfulness course based on her years of personal and teaching experience. This virtual foundation course shares practical techniques on how to energetically teach breathing and meditation practices as tools for authentic living.
Deepen your personal practice and share healing tools guided by a world renowned wellness expert Faith Hunter. Faith has appeared on numerous wellness platforms including BeachBody, FitBit and iFit and many more. She's also has produced her own meditation album, and has books rooted in meditation.
Train from home at your own pace and 5 live sessions (includes replay).
Based in science, ancient technology, spiritual energetics, and practical application.
Video & Audio
Live group sessions, videos and audios guided by Faith Hunter.
Weekly practices, assignments, 21 Days of Healing Meditation.
Intro to meditation, history, and different modalitiesComponents of guiding meditation sessions
- Benefits of meditation (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
- Breath Awareness
- Chakra Energy 101
- Koshas (the Five Sheaths)
- Mudras to support meditation
Practice teaching time within the training group
During Faith’s Meditation and Mindfulness Certification, you will learn how to:
- guide intentional and energetically rooted breathwork and meditation sessions;
- support clients through their own journey;
- craft your own guided meditations;
- become a healing guide through meditation.
Yoga Alliance CEUs are provided for ALL courses and trainings offered by Faith.
What will you gain?
- Faith will provide you with the methods, techniques, and language rooted in inclusion.
- Provide guidance on teaching students of all levels (beginners to advanced).
- You will learn how to “read” bodies and energy, and instruct classes based on what you see...not from a script.
- Teach you how to create an environment where everyone feels included, accepted, and supported
- In a supportive and compassionate training environment, you will gain the skills to teach authentically and share your voice and story with the world through yoga and service.